What's the Big MFC News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we can speculate ad nauseum like we've been doing with the Axe2 release. I fully understand the interest, but shouldn't we just wait for FAS to make the announcement? We're taking up a lot of forum space :)

But speculation is fun :D

Until they make an announcement, my MFC works perfectly. Any added bonus is welcomed.

I think it is pretty sh1tty to withhold information that was shared with a member of the community at an event open to the public.

In the absence of an NDA, why not share it?

I think it is pretty sh1tty to withhold information that was shared with a member of the community at an event open to the public.

In the absence of an NDA, why not share it?

Naah. He's a good guy doing a good thing. You're just missing the part where he was told, "This info is only for you until it is announced."

Oops, I did miss that part.

Mea culpa! :eek:ops

Thanks for setting the record straight.
I don't believe it was explicitly stated in public or on video anywhere. The info was probably provided to the OP on a "This info is only for you until it is announced" basis. So of course, he posted the news here immediately :)

So now that the new FW is out, which of those are the big surprise? I watched the Premiere vid and didn't catch anything but I don't know if it was the right vid either.

I'm going to guess it wasn't that big a deal.. probably the power etc via cat5.

For me the thing I got out of the video was that Tap Tempo and Tuner were on the same switch....so we gain an extra switch ....yay

So now that the new FW is out, which of those are the big surprise? I watched the Premiere vid and didn't catch anything but I don't know if it was the right vid either.

I'm going to guess it wasn't that big a deal.. probably the power etc via cat5.

tuner/ tap tempo on the same iA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom