What's the Big MFC News

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickgk

Experienced
Below is a quote from another thread, i wonder what this news is? Lets speculate, hopefully it will take my mind off the axe2 for a little while

"Went to the amp show today. A few things. First, it was cool meeting Cliff and I appreciated him making time to speak with me. He was friendly, down to earth and interested in hearing what his users had to say. Second, Fractal has a announcement coming up about the MFC that immediately sold me on the unit. I don't want to let the cat out and ruin the surprise, so I'll leave the trumpeting to the Fractal Team"

EBGT. Empty Beer Glass Technology.
Using revolutionary semi-sonar technology it monitors the contents / state of your glass and initiates a refill when needed.

i highly doubt that it would be the MFC 2. the current MFC isnt even a year old, and he said that the news had him sold on the current one. it's probably the expansion module we've been waiting for.

i highly doubt that it would be the MFC 2. the current MFC isnt even a year old, and he said that the news had him sold on the current one. it's probably the expansion module we've been waiting for.

That would be nice for those of us who need/want a larger pedalboard. The current MFC is perfect for me. I'm hoping for editing in Axe-Edit. It would be cool to be able to assign all of your IA switches for a preset right in the editor, then sync the settings to the MFC.

A new algorithm has allowed the MFC to sense when a patch or IA change is coming. Through G2 (gravity 2) the MFC pulls your foot to the right switch at the perfect moment. They're just working out the bugs as all the beta testers have been falling on their @$$es when "Auto Change" is activated.

A new algorithm has allowed the MFC to sense when a patch or IA change is coming. Through G2 (gravity 2) the MFC pulls your foot to the right switch at the perfect moment. They're just working out the bugs as all the beta testers have been falling on their @$$es when "Auto Change" is activated.

LOL! In all seriousness, really hoping for software editor!!! Unfortunately, I do not need an expansion module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom