What's For Dinner?

Have you ever made it yourself?
Hi Dave I have wanted to make homemade mozzarella cheese for a long time. I’m going to give it a shot when we finally get the house done. I have watched chefs make it many times I really want to give it a go to see If I can do it.

And then I’m going to put together some pizza with homemade dough and sauce that I got the recipe from my sister who used to own a deli in Ann Arbor.

Really want to do this and then cook the pizza on the BGE. I’ve made and cooked a lot of homemade pizza.

The pizza cooks in ln 4-6 minutes but I want to see if it’s worth all the extra work making mozzarella :) Now I’m wanting some pizza lol.

That’s awesome Dave thanks for sharing that I’ll definitely be checking this out I have already saved this link Thanks

Oh yea I’ve got a big corned beef for tomorrow…

Tomorrow I will start simmering a corned beef in a big pot with water and pickling spice and simmer it all day stab with a big fork and twist if it’s falling apart tender it’s done.

30-40 minutes before it’s done cut your cabbage into wedges and throw it in the pot cook till it makes you Happy:)

It is awesome and it takes a lot of the salt out of it for those of us with blood pressure…

Oh and let us not forget to make some cornbread or Johnny Cake.

Have a Happy Saint Patrick’s Day 🍀😀

Nice, Fred. I grabbed a Corned Beef to make a good old fashioned Boiled Dinner this weekend for my folks.

Doing two full slabs of Baby Back Ribs right now. They should be done about 2AM. :)

Happy St. Paddy's Day! :)

Hi Dave man that sounds awesome Haven’t had ribs in a while. I’ll bet you have a good smell going. Looking forward to some corn beef tomorrow..

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day 🍀:)

Well, let's see. I visited Home Depot for some garden soil, had thought to fold my clean laundry but didn't, took a shower, had a piece of smokehouse chicken, some sausage stuffing and coleslaw, and later, a beer, 2 English Muffins with butter and jam, a handful of pistachios, and a cuppa tea.

I wrote in my memoirs about a personal experience some of my high school Cross-Country running buddies had while we we were in a local game refuge and cooling our feet in a clear mountain stream.

I messaged my youngest brother and thanked him for providing some minor building materials for my garden project.

Am currently listening to what's on the TV, and will be writing a few letter invitations for a future gathering. I thought about my Dad, who passed in '94.

Normally, I don't do coffee, but will drink water and/or tea and take some evening meds before bed. The tea is herbal and helps ease sleep.

Last edited:
Well, let's see. I visited Home Depot for some garden soil, had thought to fold my clean laundry but didn't, took a shower, had a piece of smokehouse chicken, some sausage stuffing and coleslaw and later, a beer, 2 English Muffins with butter and jam, a handful of pistachios, and a cuppa tea.

I wrote in my memoirs about a personal experience some of my high school Cross-Country running buddies had while we we were in a local game refuge and cooling our feet in a clear mountain stream.

I messaged my youngest brother and thanked him for providing some minor building materials for my garden project.

Am currently listening to what's on the TV, and will be writing a few letter invitations for a future gathering. I thought about my Dad, who passed in '94.

Normally, I don't do coffee, but will drink water and/or tea and take some evening meds before bed. The tea is herbal and helps ease sleep.
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day @ bleujazz3
Hope it’s a great day for you :)

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day @ bleujazz3
Hope it’s a great day for you :)
Thanks. I'm on call for my job today and will likely pull a 2nd or 3rd shift later today. They'll need the extra coverage if someone calls out sick or for whatever reason. Meanwhile, have funnel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom