Whats Cliff doing now?

I think there are only 30 cabs in the QC but they advertise 1000+, sounds misleading but are they counting all the mic positions as IRs?

have tried to keep up with this thread….

See that the new dynamic IR selection method was confirmed as being available on the MK1 version of the III by Cliff.

Has anything been said regarding the fm3 and/or 9 also being able to get the same feature ?

That's a lot of cabs already. I estimated around 30 cabs to cover "everything" if you included a bunch of bass cabs and 4x12 variants but 19 would already cover a lot of ground.

But honestly I'd rather you put the finishing touches on it before releasing, even if people are always anxious to try the new things.
have tried to keep up with this thread….

See that the new dynamic IR selection method was confirmed as being available on the MK1 version of the III by Cliff.

Has anything been said regarding the fm3 and/or 9 also being able to get the same feature ?
Well he original test cab he posted on the Mesa IR worked great in FM9 so hopefully, whether the Edit will work that TBD

19 cabs is a decent amount when you think about it really how many IRS do most people use ?
I am guessing 10 -20
Basically Marshall w some greenback
Fenders , Vox , couple of Mesa
Bogner , Freidman, Hiwatt
Even in the studio I doubt the large acts use more than 5 or 6 different cabs

Right now I use YA and have the
Marsh V30 , YA Creamback 65
Vox 112 , Fender Vibrolux
Mesa Trad and OS , Bassman
That’s about it

Wonderful new addition.
My question as an FM3 user is how CPU intensive is the new DynaCab.

Will it be feasible to use on the FM3?

Back
Top Bottom