What will be better about Cygnus?

I haven't been paying attention but am looking forward to its release, any good audio comparisons worth listening to? I remember seeing a post from fas that the Marshall Amps are significantly better and that is my primary v-amp.

Tbh I find it’s the other way around! I always found the low end a little flubby until fw15, now i find it a bit tighter - in fact a couple days ago I updated one of my U2 packs and I ended up increasing the bass compared to where it was in the previous fw! And I also increased the treble cut, which means it surely didn’t lack chime!

I ended up increasing the bass compared to where it was in the previous fw!
That's what I wanted to hear. I feel the Ares Top Boost model has a lot of low end and low mids, which really muddies up when you put on a dotted eighth delay and strum.

Tbh I find it’s the other way around! I always found the low end a little flubby until fw15, now i find it a bit tighter - in fact a couple days ago I updated one of my U2 packs and I ended up increasing the bass compared to where it was in the previous fw! And I also increased the treble cut, which means it surely didn’t lack chime!
Edo, I did exactly the same two things with the presets I baught from you on the Top Boosts. Absolutely agree.

Back
Top Bottom