What was the trick for faster boot up?

Now I know they were talking about the person who drives 5 times around the
parking lot to get five steps closer to the door. Among other things. :)
I have watched people do that exact thing... I park in the first spot I see, always well away from everyone jockeying for the close-in spots, and I'm out of my truck and at the front door before they've even parked. People in general simply don't see the "bigger picture."

I even catch myself comparing prices on Amazon, and if 2 items are within a few dollars of each other, if it's gonna take me more than a minute to compare, I just buy the first one I see that has good reviews.

I need my time to post on this forum, haha!

The boot time doesn't bother me at all, better than waiting my tube heating up... and found out the sound is not the same...

I have watched people do that exact thing... I park in the first spot I see, always well away from everyone jockeying for the close-in spots, and I'm out of my truck and at the front door before they've even parked. People in general simply don't see the "bigger picture."

I even catch myself comparing prices on Amazon, and if 2 items are within a few dollars of each other, if it's gonna take me more than a minute to compare, I just buy the first one I see that has good reviews.

I need my time to post on this forum, haha!
My dad is effectively crippled and does this when the disabled parking is taken. Someone might have a busted leg, or a bad back, you name it. To walk any significant distance would kill my dad so you gotta do what you gotta do.

How have the moderators not locked this thread yet?

It's been noted. this thread is now locked!
OR
This thread served its purpose and now is locked!
OR
"The comments have been noted and this thread is being closed as constructive discussion has run its course"
;)

Buy a Kemper. Compare the bootup time of the Kemper to the Axe-FX III MK2.
Once done, you notice there are no bootup issues on the Axe-FX III MK2.

;)
This was one of my complaints about the Kemper.

Look, its a first world problem to be sure, but the question was sincere. I am officially sorry that I asked, which turns out to not be that uncommon.

Back
Top Bottom