What tool do i need for adjust this truss rod??

juanpmoran

Inspired
468a3c98406e333d0b68de16fe166af1.jpg
. Is a Carvin guitar, when i had a PRS i used a sort of spoon tool to adjust the truss rod.

Give me a hint please?

Enviado desde mi XT1052 mediante Tapatalk

Looks like it takes a socket wrench. Could be 1/4 or 5/16 socket. If you have a socket set, try those sizes. Would need to be a small set if you have one, otherwise buy something like this,

LT-0957-000-web.jpg

THX a lot, yes, thats the one i had with the PRS, im gonna buy, as you said, a set, it would be hard to hit with the correct size.

I made a video 3 days ago testing this guitar, hope you dig it!

Get a set with a socket driver (screw driver handle with socket end).
nd42.jpg

It might be easier to handle in that situation.

Get a set with a socket driver (screw driver handle with socket end).
nd42.jpg

It might be easier to handle in that situation.

Whoah, thanks for all the answers just one appreciation.

This screw driver will fit perfectly with my Carvin cause the headstock is angled, if theres anyone willing to use this with a fender (straight headstock) i recommend the first tool posted by Watersdeep (L versión).

All of my 7 Carvin guitars came with this type wrench, and having used both this and the screwdriver type I would suggest this type because it's easier to keep track of how much you've turned the truss rod.

Edit;the Carvin wrench also has a handy phillips screwdriver tip on the end of the handle that fits all of the screws on the guitar making making it an all in one type tool.

Back
Top Bottom