What time is it where you're at right now?

it's 4:16. But the questions are... what time is where Cliff is at right now? while time passes for us, is still "right now" for him? Does he have a Time Room (ala Dragon Ball)? Does his cats live in that room? where they piss? If you play a chord, does the timbre change during time in that room? How is this posible, if there is no time changes in that room? so can you get good tone there? How you can adjust a Delay? does Delay exist? or does his time only pass slower than our time? Time is linear? how can Cliff make his work at that room and then adapt it to our world? How he sync for enter/leave in that room? Does he have latency? how many msec? Does Axe battery last forever in that room? so can he make a "time case" for the Axe to solve batery problems in the future?

But the most amazing thing is what Cliff is doing for all of us. Thanks man!!

Last edited:
After watching Prof. Brian Cox on QI recently, I realise that there is really no such thing as "now".

Having said that, I'm about 17 hours ahead of my U.S. brethren. ;)

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

A free Axe-3 coupon for the person who can identify that quote without cheating.

After watching Prof. Brian Cox on QI recently, I realise that there is really no such thing as "now".

Having said that, I'm about 17 hours ahead of my U.S. brethren. ;)

I love QI!! I've almost seen all the episodes! Fingers on buzzers please!

"is this a rethorical question?" hehehehe! :D

Oh by the way I've gotten a thing for skeleton watches, that's what I prefer. Like my stuhrling winchester skeletonwatch:

51CGg6FyWqL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
It Douglas Adams yeah? Original HHGTG? Can't remember exactly where.

Very good - it's Ford talking to Arthur, just before the Vogons destroy the earth. (BTW You can redeem your Axe 3 coupon by sending all your money to me, at my Nigerian bank. :)

Back
Top Bottom