What product do you think Fractal will release next?

You and me both. But I'm on the list anyway for an FM3 and an FC6. Not sure if they've gotten to Europe yet, the FC6'es...
I do wish they had made a FM6 as this would have been ideal. 3 buttons is just too limiting for my needs.

Likewise.
I am bummed that an FM3/FC6 will be quite a bit wider than my current AX8. Can't do it with only 3 buttons, I don't care how flexible they are, I have several things I need direct access to. I'm already compromising in the AX8. I could maybe have done with an FM6 using several layouts. I've had a Liquid Foot LF+ 12+ that could do different layouts and literally any function on any button, so I have some experience. But 3. Can't imagine how on 3. I saw Leon Todd's video on the FC6, it's pretty similar to the 12+. With what that shows, 3 buttons won't do.

I didn't buy the original Amplifire because it only had 3 buttons. Atomic recently debuted a 6. And even a 12. And discontinued the 3. Why the freak did Cliff only use 3.

Not sure yet if I will be using the invite.

Last edited:
Likewise.
I am bummed that an FM3/FC6 will be quite a bit wider than my current AX8. Can't do it with only 3 buttons, I don't care how flexible they are, I have several things I need direct access to. I'm already compromising in the AX8. I could maybe have done with an FM6 using several layouts. I've had a Liquid Foot LF+ 12+ that could do different layouts and literally any function on any button, so I have some experience. But 3. Can't imagine how on 3. I saw Todd's video on the FC6, it's pretty similar to the 12+. With what that shows, 3 buttons won't do.

Not sure yet if I will be using the invite.
With my FC6 I can barely do what I need. It is the absolute minimum for me anyways. When this Saber-tooth Tiger called the FC12 ever shows available, I'll be getting that for sure.

Back
Top Bottom