What pedalboards fit MFC and 2 ME pedals?

Spaceboy

Inspired
I'm looking around for a hard case pedalboard that can hold an MFC and two ME pedals. I'm really picky about how neat it all looks, and haven't seen much other than custom boards on here that really stand out to me. I'm not really into the PT boards, so maybe I should grab one of those ATA lift-off pedalboards and deal with the ugliness, but maybe there's some tips on organization or other boards from someone here.

I'm using a nice-looking piece of veneered/stained plywood since the MFC already is angled.

Same here. Made my own, but painted it black and stuck two handles on it. Extremely cheap, very sturdy.

Theres tons of GOOD looking boards on here, but there's nothing that really stands out as the setup for me. I might have to go custom... Trailer Trash boards have always stuck out to me, no idea what a custom board costs though, or if getting a custom board for three pedals is worth it.

Does the MFC fit inside the PT Pro hard case? I would rather not have a separate board from the containing case, but I've used some of the smaller models for analog boards before, and they are well built.

Here is my Pedaltrain 2 which is just big enough to fit the MFC and two Mission EP-1 pedals.

Attachments

• pedalboard1.jpg
    pedalboard1.jpg
    473.7 KB · Views: 309
  • pedalboard2.jpg
    pedalboard2.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 202
Here is my Pedaltrain 2 which is just big enough to fit the MFC and two Mission EP-1 pedals.

So it does fit on a pedaltrain 2 with 2 mission pedals. Thanks for posting I was hoping they would all for as I'm waiting for my mission pedals to turn up and was a bit unsure if they would fit or not. Put my mind at rest now awesome!

Does that fit inside the hard case?

I don't have the hard case for it, but the MFC and the pedals are all within the footprint of the Pedaltrain 2. What the pictures don't show well is that I have right angle TRS cables going into the outside of the Mission pedals, and with the cables inserted the cable jacks slightly overhang the pedalboard. So it might be necessary to unplug those to fit within the hard case (or possibly not, I assume the inside of that case is foam so you could probably make it fit.) I would also switch to right-angle connectors for the TRS cables and MIDI cable going into the MFC and then those would definitely be within the pedalboard footprint.

One other point: the Mission EP-1 pedals have the jack on the left side of the pedal. So for my left pedal that was fine, but for my right pedal I re-wired the pedal so that the jack is on the right. That adjustment was super easy because the Mission pedals have an empty jack opening on the right side (covered with a plastic cap). So I just opened the pedal, loosened the jack nut, moved it to the other side, and put the plastic cap on the now empty left-side jack opening.

My 2 Mission just fit on my PT2 board and in the hc.
Only with one left and one right of the MFC.

There's a PT3 now, slightly larger than a 2 but smaller than a Pro, maybe the best choice.

Edit: nah, the PT3 is only deeper, not more width.

Last edited:
I'm using a Trailer Trash Pro Series 30" x 18" board. It is awesome. Perfect angle and size for MFC-101 and (2) expression pedals.

Marc in Philly

Back
Top Bottom