What no one said it ? HAPPY FATHERS DAY, WHO'S A FATHER?!

I have 2 grown kids....Son in Denver, Daughter in San Antonio along with a wonderful Son-in-Law and 2 beautiful Grandsons. Just got to spend a week in Disneyworld with my daughter, son-in-law and grandsons! Not a fan of the heat or the crowds but, when it comes to kids and ESPECIALLY grandkids, you tend to forget the things that you don't like.

My dad cooked his famous bbq ribs baby back, charcoal grill. My daughters one said IM the coolest dad she knows, and means it (college age) my other daughter said I was one of her best friends (freshman in high school). My wife is pissed because neither got her a card on mothers day. I will correct this next year!

What no one said it ?....

I've been slacking on my annual "Happy Fathers Day, You Muthas", threads these last couple of years (been slacking on just being on the forum, or even playing much guitar, for that matter.........unexpected life shit has kind of taken the fun/motivation out of everything, but I digress....).

Happy (belated) Fathers Day to all who it applies. :)

Last edited:
4 grown kids here.. none married (yet!).. 2 sons living in Austin, TX, one [daughter] living in far NE Dallas and getting married in November and the 4th still in college and living at home. I got 2 calls on fathers day and 2 txt msgs :) They know I'm not a big fan of Hallmark Holidays.

Back
Top Bottom