What Keyboard Midi controllers do you guys use?

Keg8605

Power User
Just curious what you guys use. I bought an akai mpk49 a few weeks ago from GC. Trying it out for the 30 days. Not sure how I like it.

What's everybody using?

Rocktron All Access and a MIDI patchbay to run my keyboard rig. I have a Yamaha Motif 88XS and an Alesis QS-7.

Just curious what you guys use. I bought an akai mpk49 a few weeks ago from GC. Trying it out for the 30 days. Not sure how I like it.

What's everybody using?

I have that same exact keyboard, and its great. However, it's sitting in my closet in the box, because I have a lpk25 which is nice and small and fits perfectly on my desk. Also love being able to move it to the laptop if need be. It really depends on how much you need sliders and knobs and whatnot. If you don't like the feel of the keys, maybe see what else GC has in store to test out.

Another Novation user here. Impluse 49. I like their Auto-Map software and the keys feel right to me. I'm a total hack on the keys though.

The key mechanic used in the Novation Impulse is from FATAR. By far the best key mechanic in this price range.

Back
Top Bottom