What is your favorite beer?

DaveO

Fractal Fanatic
If you dont drink beer feel free to chime in on what you drink but needs to be bubbly beverage...

IMG_4170.JPG

All right so after all of your great responses I'm a beer wiser... (pun intended) Thanks to everyone exceptional contributions. I was thinking my love for Stella Artois was unique, ha, maybe Unix Guys Diet coke smoked me? regular coke most defiantly would... not that anybody cares I do love San Miguel, Tiger, Modelo, basically any international beer when I'm traveling in there respected territory!
Drink Safely and do not ever drive ever!
Cheers...

All right so after all of your great responses I'm a beer wiser... (pun intended) Thanks to everyone exceptional contributions. I was thinking my love for Stella Artois was unique, ha, maybe Unix Guys Diet coke smoked me? regular coke most defiantly would... not that anybody cares I do love San Miguel, Tiger, Modelo, basically any international beer when I'm traveling in there respected territory!
Drink Safely and do not ever drive ever!
Cheers...
Stella pairs well with those little Chocolate Mousse desserts they had at Applebee's.

My favorite type of beer is stout/porter
More specific (Russian) Imperial Stouts like Troubadour, Struise Black Albert, Cuvée Delphine, The Crow
I recently tried a couple of dessert stouts from The Prairie...
My favorite trappist beer is a Rochefort 10

Back
Top Bottom