What is you FM3 “backup” for live shows

sparkle

Inspired
So right now I have an FM3 and I also have my Kemper Stage…

Curious what you have as a “backup”

I am on the list for the Fm9 … but who knows when….

I hate redundancies so I would either need to eventually get a FM9 which would make my FM3 the back up. Or just something like a hx stomp or atomic thingy

I have never needed a backup for my Fractal gear in 6 years but now i m thinking to grab one . i m getting old maybe ...

Don't really think I need a backup but still have my old J-Station an a HB DnaFX just in case.

I don't have one. Well I actually still have an AX8 so could use that, but thinking the Fly Rig 5 V2 looks like a good backup; simple and easy to carry. I suppose my FM3 could become a backup if I decide to get an FM9 when they become available.

Due to lack of actually gigging I don't need a backup, but I have a HX Stomp and, even better, an analog pedalboard with an ir-loader and some pedals.

Oh, and the AxeFX 3 :tearsofjoy: (but that one never leaves my studiodesk)

Was thinking of doing this. I kinda wanna sell my Axe Fx III + FC6 and get another FM3 and have a little cash left over.
Thinking the same with my kemper stage and getting a fm3…maybe even a fc6…
But after having a call with Rosh…. I am not sure I even need a fc6…

Hadn't really thought about that. Has anyone NEEDED a backup?? I guess maybe having something small in my gig bag wouldn't be a bad idea. Any suggestions for something pretty inexpensive that would get me thru in a pinch? I should have held on to my Iridium I guess LOL

A Quilter MicroPro Mach 2 (8") combo. (I never use to bring a backup but my FM3 went dark at a gig a few months ago and now I always bring the backup amp).

Back
Top Bottom