• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? What is up with the Axe Fx?!

Solitudezoso

New here
Okay so I'm about to vent really hard. Currently I have a problem with the axe fx and a rather irritating one. I have had this problem before and had it fix by fractal but just recently, the axe if acting up again. First of all the Axe has a mind of its own and can sometimes change your setting or presets in some kind inexplicable way. The problem is this, everything is sounding off, a stranger fluttering sound, diminished tone, etc. It occurs with every preset. I've changed xlr's going into monitors, basically I've troubleshoot as much as I could, no success. Seriously I have no idea how to fix this, I've reinstalled Quantum 10.01 several times, each time this has happened recently. I've had more problems with the Axe than I ever did with a real amp. Anyone know why this happens?

dpeterson

Fractal Fanatic
Possibly the internal battery needs replaced? Wouldn’t help the flutter sound. Maybe strangeness with presets.

Top Bottom