What is the most "SCREAMING" guitar solo in your opinion???

Solo at 2:47 but the WHOLE song is screaming to me. This was a side project during Suicidal tendencies with Robert Trujillo and Mike Muir. Awesomeness of Robert Trujillo on bass. Saw these guys live mid 90´s, needless to say, the whole club was rocking and screaming ;)

IMHO, Jimi's guitar screams in that one about Laughing Sam Dice (LSD). Sure not the only song where his guitar screamed. Start at 0:41.

The Stars That Play With Laughing Sam'S Dice

The recording is far from wonderful, too bad.

Last edited:
Discovered that recently. I'am not a Garry Moore fan (though maybe I should) but IMHO he has his guitar screaming quite nicely pretty much all he way. From 5:00 there is some screaming.

Yeah, but after about 4/5ths of the way through I'm like, OK, it's great, now please stop! The idea that 'too much is never enough' is one I never bought... That said, P's one of the greats for sure!

Watch the video ... he stops earlier but is encouraged by the others to go on and on ...

Fractal artist Adrian Belew (with Talking Heads): "The Great Curve" (2:07 & 5:19) (the original studio recording is even more bitchin')

One of the dumbest things I ever did (or didn't do) was buy a $50 scalped ticket to see him 3 miles from my house when he did his "Greatest Hits" tour 3-4 years ago. Very bad move on my part. .

Saw that show...Great. Saw him a few times--my brother saw him often on the north side of Mpls before he was big...

Another Vai/DLR entry. Screaming lead starts at 1:40.

Almost too obvious. 6:14 for the vocal/guitar screaming duet.

Reactions: Ole
Maybe 'The Crush of Love' by Satch? He wrote it when [because of circumstances at the time] he couldn't get to spend much time with his better half. For me, there's a real 'longing' in the track.

Back
Top Bottom