What is involved to program MFC101 for AXE FX III?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I bought the MFC Edit from Fractal, but the registration code doesn't work. Fractal says it was from a 3rd party developer and that dude isn't responding to emails requesting a new reg code. I'm upset to say the least.

So.....anyone have a step by step guide to doing this manually?

Last edited:
Hm, while the thread title is about programming the MFC for the Axe-Fx III the post itself seems to be about registering MFC-Edit... if I didn't misread it.

Just depends on what you need done. I've programmed several rigs already to integrate the AxeFX3 with the MFC-101 (Including my own). Every person's needs are different and each client was a separate set of needs and solutions. How would you like yours laid out?

Dude...... The editor didn't work. So asking how to program manually. What is not to get????? If you have advice, great. Otherwise........
please calm down. objectively speaking, often what you type isn't easy to understand. i don't know if you're typing fast, or using shorthand or something, but it isn't always clear what you're asking.

"doing this manually" doesn't necessarily mean doing it without the editor, if that's what you meant. using the editor, you're still programing it manually, generally speaking. so people asking you for clarification isn't really surprising. i feel this happens often in your threads and you tend to get irritated or argumentative when people are just asking you what you mean so they can help you.

for a concrete example, in this thread: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ormant-on-same-exp-pedal.143817/#post-1702941

i had to ask for clarification twice. the words on the page just didn't make sense. it seems you want the answers fast and now, but don't necessarily take the time to explain the question or follow-up responses in an understandable manner. please consider helping us help you with more details and full sentences on this text-based format.

i suggest getting the Editor working first. that is going to be the easiest way to setup multiple presets on the MFC. programming on the MFC hardware itself requires many button presses due to its architecture, so a step-by-step guide isn't really out there due to so much typing. in addition to that, there are many options for programming it, so there wouldn't be a step-by-step guide out there that describes exactly what you want to do either.

you need to tell us what you want specifically, and then we can tell you how to get there.

Back
Top Bottom