Hi guys, I thought this was the best place to be for this. I am currently a fan of Tramaine's album Heavy Balance, but I cannot find what he is using for his sound. I am only guessing that he uses axe-fx because its a great tone and he is a great professional. If possible to get an idea of the amp model etc he is using, I have searched YouTube and Google but nothing because he is a very new artist. Any help is very appreciated!

Sorry for my english, Enrique

Here is a song of his -

Hi guys, I thought this was the best place to be for this. I am currently a fan of Tramaine's album Heavy Balance, but I cannot find what he is using for his sound. I am only guessing that he uses axe-fx because its a great tone and he is a great professional. If possible to get an idea of the amp model etc he is using, I have searched YouTube and Google but nothing because he is a very new artist. Any help is very appreciated!

Sorry for my english, Enrique

Here is a song of his -

Don’t know about tramaine, but marco sfogli, featured Inthat track, is a listed Fractal .artist....

He sells Kemper profiles on his website.

Thank You! I did not see this website but i will take a look now thank you! Ok so maybe I am in the wrong place for now :D Yes i thought maybe he is a fractal artist because Marco also is, but that's the best information I had until now thank you.

Back
Top Bottom