What IR Cabs do you swear by for Rock/Metal

I did purchase that Ownhammer 412 Traditional Mesa Pack ,does someone know where is those .syx files i see again only .wav files. Takes damn much time to convert all files .syx whit cab lab ,would be nice to know if there is somewhere .syx files also?

I did purchase that Ownhammer 412 Traditional Mesa Pack ,does someone know where is those .syx files i see again only .wav files. Takes damn much time to convert all files .syx whit cab lab ,would be nice to know if there is somewhere .syx files also?
Sorry to to be the one to tell you, but Ownhammer cannot offer their IRs in .syx format because Cliff owns the rights to that format. Only way is with Cab Lab if you want them in your user slots. However, you can use an IR loader plugin within your DAW for use with the Ownhammer stuff. Since I spend most of my time in the studio, I like Ownhammer's IRs better BECAUSE they offer them in .wave format.

Thanks that i was thinking also but was hard to remember how it works ,since its been so long time when i did purchase some new IR:s.

Sorry to to be the one to tell you, but Ownhammer cannot offer their IRs in .syx format because Cliff owns the rights to that format. Only way is with Cab Lab if you want them in your user slots. However, you can use an IR loader plugin within your DAW for use with the Ownhammer stuff. Since I spend most of my time in the studio, I like Ownhammer's IRs better BECAUSE they offer them in .wave format.

For the last 4 or 5 months or so, I was, and still am, totally owned by cabIR.eu's 4x12" Marshall 1960AX, loaded with Celestion G12M25 Greenbacks.
Now, that they released this Orange beast, I miiiiight find something new to hang on to =)

Back
Top Bottom