What I'm doing wrong here?

feliperigby

Inspired
What I'm doing wrong here?
One the FX8 unit I can't see my preset blocks (drive, pitch, chorus, ....)... but in the FX8 Edit they are there...

I'm using this on the bank F 4... If I go back to others like F 1, 2, 3 I can see the preset/blocks fine on my unit...

See the images..

Attachments

• IMG_476468625.JPG
    IMG_476468625.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 2.25.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 2.25.20 PM.png
    298.5 KB · Views: 11
Very strange that they weren't "automatic"..
Do you know how I can put it to automatic assign the efx/preset block? As they are on the other banks?

It doesn't work automatically. In V3.0, the effects in a preset have been completely separated from the footswitch control options. So when building a new preset, choose your effects and then choose what you want to control. It doesn't have to be just effects blocks - you can control a mix of scenes, presets and effects.

Very strange that they weren't "automatic"..
Do you know how I can put it to automatic assign the efx/preset block? As they are on the other banks?
When I updated to FW3 the existing presets, including my own, had the footswitches mapped. I haven't tried yet, but it seems that you could create some presets then reload FW3 and the footswitches should be automatically placed. It would be a waste of time, as it doesn't take much to set them up, and not practical at all but it looks like it is possible at least.

Back
Top Bottom