What if I can't see new features in Axe-Edit?

Axe-Master
I fall into this trap all the time so I figured it's worth sharing.

A general reminder that Axe-Edit generally gets updated a day or two after any firmware update that adds new parameters or features, so if you've updated to a new beta or official release and can't find the new stuff in Axe-Edit there's no need to worry .

The hardware will display new parameters immediately but if you're anything like me you'll spend time in Axe-edit scratching your head thinking "where's the new stuff?!".

Anyway, back to scrolling through the hardware to see if there's any other easter eggs Cliff has left for us...

I fall into this trap all the time so I figured it's worth sharing.

A general reminder that Axe-Edit generally gets updated a day or two after any firmware update that adds new parameters or features, so if you've updated to a new beta or official release and can't find the new stuff in Axe-Edit there's no need to worry .

The hardware will display new parameters immediately but if you're anything like me you'll spend time in Axe-edit scratching your head thinking "where's the new stuff?!".

Anyway, back to scrolling through the hardware to see if there's any other easter eggs Cliff has left for us...

Wouldn’t you die if the Archon had been there since Christmas
Just randomly thrown in the amp list
I am not saying that’s something Cliff would do But well ya that’s something Cliff might do

Don't know if I would call it an Easter egg, but it seems to me the Tuner is even more stable than it used to be. I seem to be able to lock in the spinning wheel better than before... or maybe its my old strings just giving up the finesse ...

The Archon is in storage until my knee heals enough to be able to carry it around.

You could requisition a few volunteer Fractal-crazed minions to to carry heavy stuff for you. I bet there are some close at hand. I'd do it, but the 16 hour commute to Plaistow would be a bit much.

The Archon is in storage until my knee heals enough to be able to carry it around.

Hope you are starting to feel a little better and the pain is not too bad still , by the way the 3.0 update was a great one .

Thanks so much.

Related to the above just out of curiosity what amp in the collection was the heaviest PITA and awkward to work with

was there 1 or 2 that you had had to re measure due to a change in methods that you were like this sucks .

I would guess the Herbert would be one

My buddy had an old simulclass Boogie in a solid wood shell ,that was stupid heavy

Wouldn’t you die if the Archon had been there since Christmas
Just randomly thrown in the amp list
I am not saying that’s something Cliff would do But well ya that’s something Cliff might do

When a firmware update is released, I usually check the number of amp models against the numbered list in the wiki, to quickly discover if anything has been added. :)

Back
Top Bottom