What I Want Now!!!

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
I want the new Cab Lab(or at least good updated info), & I want Mark Day to fully demo the FX8 with his BE100

I don't think this is unreasonable of me, so I expect these 2 things to happen this week!!!........lol

You only have one chance to get it right, the first time. I can only imagine what the stress might be like, to have a ton of product landing on your doorstep and to make sure that everything is prepped and ready for a huge push. November is just around the corner, and they are probably freaking out a small bit. It's kind of like black friday shopping, you see the swarm of people outside trying to get in, with you knowing behind the glass, that you are going to have one hell of a day. You know its going to be an awesome product!!! they know its an awesome product, so I guess I would say that this is the calm before the storm. So, Hats off Fas to a wonderful Launch...Cheers.

Reactions: Ole
I've got'n over the whole SOON thing, FAS will release their products when they get released.

The thing I don't understand is when they announce a product that minor details are not provided like say pricing :?. I agree with Scott FAS has gone out of their way to make a product that is undeniably top shelf but even if it's an MSRP it would be nice to have an idea where the ball park is.

f1f9fbe6d98a67c3b67efe3130f655f0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom