What has changed in all the GATES since FW14?

schlagdog

Inspired
All my gates have to be adjusted to a serious -db in everything to a ridiculous amount to get to where they were in FW13 and they are still too slow and then when I get them to the speed they used to be it cuts out way too much signal from my guitar. They have always worked like a dream up until 14 and now I can't get them adjusted at all to work like they used to.

Remember, release notes are your friend and not your enemy....

Added Global Noisegate Offset parameter. This parameter allows offsetting the Noisegate threshold for all presets. This can be used to increase or decrease the threshold to compensate for varying interference levels. Note that if the Threshold parameter in the preset is set to “Off” the Global Offset will have no effect. NOTE: This parameter will default to -40 dB after installation of the firmware. Be sure to set to the desired value. The default value is 0 dB and is set to that upon System Reset.

Thanks man. That was stupid of me. I'm usually so fast to update that I look at the new amp models and then skip everything else. Which shows you what I get for not being on the ball. I saw that in the global and never even thought to dial it back to 0.

It's all good. I couldn't figure out why my loop refused to work at first until I clued in that I needed to turn up my output 2 volume, and that's way more obvious than a new global menu setting.

Back
Top Bottom