What happened to the "Has anyone received an invite in 2016" thread?

CipherHost

Experienced
It seemed the updates to who was getting invites switched from the spreadsheet thread to the 2016 thread. I've been checking and reading both, but now I can't find the 2016 thread. What happened?

It gone ;) (It was mine). Use the one linked above. We really didn't need two threads on practically the exact same topic, and the spreadsheet was only causing more people to get worked up than anything. Lesson learned for me - not doing that again!

It gone ;) (It was mine). Use the one linked above. We really didn't need two threads on practically the exact same topic, and the spreadsheet was only causing more people to get worked up than anything. Lesson learned for me - not doing that again!

The spreadsheet was still useful... you didn't back it up in any way did you?

The spreadsheet was still useful... you didn't back it up in any way did you?

I did. Couldn't upload an Excel file so I PDF'd it. Hope I didn't cross any ethical boundaries selta.

Attachments

• AX8 Waitlist saved.pdf
    98.4 KB · Views: 81
The unofficial list. hdsteele was entry 214. I started off as # 76 when I entered my name. With the updated entries I am now #83. About an hour to go. Patiently waiting.

The unofficial list. hdsteele was entry 214. I started off as # 76 when I entered my name. With the updated entries I am now #83. About an hour to go. Patiently waiting.
So, it's at least in the ballpark? If so, it's not as long as I figured.

I just signed up today......so I'll probably be waiting at least 6 months huh?

I'm new here so I couldn't say and no one but FAS has the official list, but I just crossed cander328 off the unofficial list. It seems a ton of folks signed up the first hour, but it thins out over time so, time will tell. From what I can gather from my reading here, FAS seems to be a top notch group of folks at the cutting edge of modeling and their priority is quality first. I believe they are working diligently to satisfy the overwhelming demand.

I'm new here so I couldn't say and no one but FAS has the official list, but I just crossed cander328 off the unofficial list. It seems a ton of folks signed up the first hour, but it thins out over time so, time will tell. From what I can gather from my reading here, FAS seems to be a top notch group of folks at the cutting edge of modeling and their priority is quality first. I believe they are working diligently to satisfy the overwhelming demand.
Oh, I'm sure they are. They have hit a home run with this unit so I can see why there's so much demand. It will be my first Fractal product. I'm actually selling most of my stuff to fund it.

Is that actually everyone on the list?
It looks like a pretty late version of the unofficial list, which was extremely far off from the real list. The reason I deleted it and want that other thread closed is because this list has caused more headache than anything. It was supposed to be a light hearted thing to pass time as we waited, but far too many people took it to be gospel and as a real way to measure progress and guess when a specific date/time might be hit. Lots of people were getting rude, heated or a bit obsessive with it.

I too looked at it. I knew it was not the official list, yet it provided somewhat of a glimpse of movement. If people use the other thread and give feedback as to when they got their invite, all should be well. I have to remind myself to be patient! Hope all is well at FAS! Keep em coming guys!!

Back
Top Bottom