What happened to Chris Katsukuri's Video's??

Don't get me wrong guys, I love all of you on a very platonic level, even the one's who "misbehave" from time to time. I recognise that we as humans do not really possess free will- at least that's what Sam Harris says - and things play out the way nature intended them to, so it's unncessesary to be offended or hurt over this.

On a different note, threads about internet feelings always remind me of a special thread on a brutal forum that unfolded a few years ago. In that thread, a Brazilian superbrainiac who made ridiculous claims about all sorts of things, from his height, muscle mass, financial status, delta force & special ops involvements, academic degrees, IQ (later on, they found out that he even created the bullsh*t "Sigma Society" for very, very high IQ people), etc. got destroyed ruthlessly by a ferocious online community that knew no bounds. Funny thing is, that Fukker still returned under a different gimmick :D

Btw, this brazilian superhuman turned out to be this guy here:

If someone has the time to read through 175 pages, here is the thread: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion

"Poor guy...
Got used as punching bag by most of the getbiggers..
There was blood in the water... the feeding frenzy began.."

Sorry for de-railing the topic at hand, hope you guys can forgive me. :)

Back
Top Bottom