What happened to Chris Katsukuri's Video's??

For those that consider themselves "not" an asshole I challenge you to find three or four more guys on your level, practice for a few months, call yourselves a band and then re-access what you've learned. :eek: .... and to really have fun make sure they are all guitar players :)

Triple-facepalm.jpg

Not to add fuel to the fire, if there is a fire in the first place, but do people in real life seriously get hurt by words of strangers on a fairly tame and civilised internet forum (i'm talking about this one right here)? There are fora around the web that post people's personal information and harass them at their workplace etc. and these people are still active and posting as if nothing happened. Surely this can't be a matter of mere word exchange between some unappreciative members and Chris?

But yes, I've noticed that some members, although few in number, do look in the gift horses mouth and I can understand how this decelerates one's positive motivation to help this community.

Anyway, I hope Chris is doing alright and is just busy doing something of greater priority.

PAIN KILLERS AND NEEDLES STUCK IN MY SPINE EVRY THREE MONTHS MAKE ME A TRUE ASSHOLE.

But if you hung with me for a while your side would hurt from laughing.

I HUMBLY APPOlOGOZE IF I HAVE AEVER OFFENEDANYONE HERE.

........except perhaps ron jones....:lol

But yes, I've noticed that some members, although few in number, do look in the gift horses mouth and I can understand how this decelerates one's positive motivation to help this community.

Not only that, when you put a lot into something, you can get a little precious about it and things certainly hurt a lot more when you perceive them to have been thrown back in your face

Not to add fuel to the fire, if there is a fire in the first place, but do people in real life seriously get hurt by words of strangers on a fairly tame and civilised internet forum (i'm talking about this one right here)?

:cryYes, I am very sensitive caring loving.

Back
Top Bottom