What effect he using ?

Veloso1978

Inspired
Hi everyone
Anyone knows what effect he use on the guitar... I know he using a wha-wha and a fuzz pedal but don’t know what effect use in the beginning on music in time 1:05...
I left the link from YouTube.

Thanks to everyone,
Cheers

Sounds like it is a partially opened wah, which gives it that hollow midrangey tone that you can vary by moving the pedal slowly. Is that what you’re referring to?

Sounds like it is a partially opened wah, which gives it that hollow midrangey tone that you can vary by moving the pedal slowly. Is that what you’re referring to?
It appears to me like a wha-wha and a chorus to...Sound great.
thank by the tip to. ;)

Hi everyone
Anyone knows what effect he use on the guitar... I know he using a wha-wha and a fuzz pedal but don’t know what effect use in the beginning on music in time 1:05...
I left the link from YouTube.

Thanks to everyone,
Cheers

Try a lower range tuned wah into the octave distortion (drive block) or vice versa

Also a pitch shift effect, one octave down in the left side. And a one and/or two octave up 'shimmer' type effect in the background.
i Just try with the pitch bloch Octave Div and sound great... Very similar like joe.
i think thats it. ;)

I read Joe has two Wahs, it’s been awhile since I read the article and I’m going from memory but here’s what I remember. I believe he uses Vox wahs, one of them is normal the other one has an extended low range, I’m not sure if it said exactly to what but I think bringing down the Frequency Min to 190Hz and the Freq Max to 2,000Hz & then set the Wah Low Cut to 120Hz works pretty good. Should get ya into that, Is there Love In Space, Wind In The Trees territory.

Back
Top Bottom