What does the MFC101 come with?

Billbill

Power User
So I just pulled the trigger on a brand new MFC101 and had some quick questions.
1) I want to power the MFC101 with that phantom power so can I do that with a single cable, FASLINK?
2) Does the MFC101 come with the FASLINK cable or do I have to order that from FAS? (Didn't see any info on it on their site when I ordered).
3) What ends are on the cable male or female?
Thanks

1) FASLINK provides both power and MIDI data on the same cable.
2) The MFC101 MK III does not come with a FASLINK cable which is just a standard XLR male to XLR female cable which you can find at any music store.
3) See #2.

To be clear, does your Axe FX have a FASLINK connection on the back? Older versions did not.

1) FASLINK provides both power and MIDI data on the same cable.
2) The MFC101 MK III does not come with a FASLINK cable which is just a standard XLR male to XLR female cable which you can find at any music store.
3) See #2.

To be clear, does your Axe FX have a FASLINK connection on the back? Older versions did not.
Yes I got the AxeFx 2 XL+ it has FASLINK on back. Would you happen to know if a XLR mic cable would work or is that a different rating or something?

Yes I got the AxeFx 2 XL+ it has FASLINK on back. Would you happen to know if a XLR mic cable would work or is that a different rating or something?
It's a standard XLR cable...

The MFC includes the power supply and the box... Nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom