What do you want to see released from Fractal next?!?!

What do you want to see next from Fractal?!

• Axe FX III (next generation)

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Axe FX Mini

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Axe Effects (Effects Only)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Axe Amps (Amps Only)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Axe FX II - Floorboard version

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Axe FX VST Plug-In

• MFC Mini Foot Controller

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Fractal power amp (for cabs /FRFR)

• More Firmware!

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • Other Gear!!!

• Total voters

DC23

Experienced
Figured this might be fun!! Given how passionate Fractal's fanbase is about their products, what do you want to see released from them next! The announcement of the II turned everything upside down, what do you think Fractal has up their sleeves! Feel free to discuss, debate, share! Let's just keep this positive and proactive...not a whining thread. If you hear of any rumours, post 'em too!

1. Axe FX III (next generation) - I'm ready for the latest and greatest!
2. Axe FX Mini - Same sound as the II but less options / features at a reduced price point
3. Axe Effects - An Effects only release (rack or floorboard). I don't need amps!
4. Axe Amps - Just the amps modelling (rack or floorboard).
5. Axe FX II Board - An Axe FX II Floorboard option...I'll be really careful about spilling booze.
6. Axe FX VST - I just want the sounds for studio recording...I'll still lug the tube amps around for gigs!
7. MFC Mini - I just want a smaller midi controller for my gear
8. Fractal power amp - I need one to power my cabs and FRFR
9. I'm totally happy, just want the firmware releases to keep coming! :)
10. Other suggestions / products. Something is still missing!

Last edited:
I would hate to separate the amps and effects. The mere fact that its pricy (also that there are a very limited amount of builders and distributors) makes it so my unit holds its value because the market doesn't flood with them.

there are about 3 I would like the Axe Mini rack
The MFC JR to go along with mini
or the Axe Amp.Irs only any of these .

The Axe Mini with say 30 amps/ 30 IRs
Based on axe fx2 and MIMIC
base fx chorus, flange,phase, trem
5 verb types, 5 delay types
USB , headphone.

Thats my wish

I think the hardest part for FAS would be to pick the models if it was say only 30 or even less say 20
what would you pick??

I apologize guys! I forgot to put the 'FAS Girlfriend model' for those that neglected their relationships after getting the Axe FX and are now single :D. Not enough poll options!

A foot controller with Axe-Fx compatibility like the MFC, more and dynamic memory and functionality like the Gordius, and the LCD screens like the Liquid Foot or RJM.

Even as few as 10 wouldn't be a problem, so long as they were user-loadable from a list.

No no that would be too easy .lol

10 ,yes if you had the right models you can do a lot .if you could pick them from a download like Axechange .even cooler

The Friedman Be and HBE alone covers tons of ground

My guess is the next release would be an effects only design or the axe III. Plans change though. I do think it would be wise of them to expand a little bit. With an effects only one they would compete more along the lines of boss and line 6. While still keeping the axe II or III there full processor. Plus no matter how good the axe is, there are still way to many old school people out there stuck with tube amps and I don't think that will change for a long time yet. Effects only might impress tube heads enough to make them curious about the axe amp models as well.

Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom