AFIII What do you think about this sound?

On the downside, it's demo's like this that cause bedroom players to be a bit diappointed with their modelers. Fractal or otherwise.
not only, most of the comments are always the same
about feedback effect I think there is lot of "fog" also with people who use real amp.
many people think it is guitar sustain, this is partially true, but they don't understand all the process
I can show this demo everywhere, especially during my live gig or my clinics
It is only matter to know how to use the gear in the correct way.

This is only a natural feedback obtained with good guitar, good monitor, and the right amount of gain.
I am very impressed to see so many people who are surprised.
To me is a natural effect I handle since I was young :D
Yes. It baffles me how many people have no idea, and they expect it to be something that the modeler should be able to do, that electronics or a computer can fix, not understanding it’s something they have to learn to do. I play with feedback almost every time I am on stage. It’s fun and satisfying to find the spot where it kicks in and the guitar comes to life and sings.

I thought it was a great sound and works really well with the feedback. I always enjoy your demos.

Yes. It baffles me how many people have no idea, and they expect it to be something that the modeler should be able to do, that electronics or a computer can fix, not understanding it’s something they have to learn to do. I play with feedback almost every time I am on stage. It’s fun and satisfying to find the spot where it kicks in and the guitar comes to life and sings.

I thought it was a great sound and works really well with the feedback. I always enjoy your demos.
thanks
the most absurd thing I read on social media was "can you tell me how to make a preset to have the sound of fretless bass with my guitar?"
True story!!

A sound like bulletproof glass, thick enough to stop any round but still transparent. From attack to fade out, every note sounds dope and “tells a story”….

Back
Top Bottom