What do you run between your guitar and the AxeFx?

I run one hotline five meter cable Axe-FX II input ,all what I need is inside the Axe-FX II. And band practice or gig Axe-FX II output 1 left and right ,straight to the PA-System in stereo mode. And Behringer FCB1010 midi controller will chance presets for Axe-FX II.

Last edited:
I have different rigs besides my axe, from a Boss gt10 with a marshall mg amp to bunch of pedals with boogies. but when i use axe fx (which is most of the time right now) all that i use is a cable! :D

Pulled out some pedals over the weekend (Klon, Dual Fusion, Timmy, Zen, EHX Soul Food, etc) and there wasn't anything I couldn't cover with the Axe drive block. Would like to play with the Klon and a PEQ block to try to dial in the Klon's clean boost 'clarity' thing.

With guitar - nothing, though I haven't ditched my Fat Sandwich quite yet. I like this on DId acoustic.

With bass - often Barker Assmaster + EH Black Finger.

I sometimes run through one of a couple of pedal boards that I use with my amps- mainly to use a couple of fuzz pedals, a Boss CS-2 and (my desert island pedal) an early Lovepedal COT50.. and I still prefer my Peterson tuner pedal as well.

Back
Top Bottom