Bug? what do I do if the input signal doesn't get hotter when I turn up the input [NOT A BUG]

Kjaris

So I know before when I went to the I/O menu if I turned up the instr input(because I'm using the front input) the input lights would get hotter until they began to clip(red). But for some reason now if I turn it up to 100% it doesn't even start tickling the red lights! Am I missing something? I'm using quantum 1.0. straight in no pedals.

are you using the same guitar that would make it go to red before?

it's not a concern actually. not all guitars will make the Input lights clip. it's a signal-to-noise ratio optimization. just use your loudest guitar to set the input level as high as possible before the Input clip lights turn on. that's it :)

Also, make sure that Input 1 Mode is set to "Left Only". One time this happened to me where I could no longer tickle the reds on my hottest guitar and I found out that Input 1 had been switched to "Sum L+R"

Also, make sure that Input 1 Mode is set to "Left Only". One time this happened to me where I could no longer tickle the reds on my hottest guitar and I found out that Input 1 had been switched to "Sum L+R"
Dude you nailed it on the head! This solved my problem!! :) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom