what date did you get on mfc wait list and did you get code yet?

I got on January 18, got the invite and ordered today.

Thanks for posting. I'm actually allowing myself to get a little optimistic. 12 more days.... Would have been nice to have it for my gigs this weekend, but I hope I at least get in on this batch.

I had to wait a long time for the II and the board, but one thing stroke me during the endless days: The more dedicated the people behind the products and their dedication towards user-satisfaction and not greed, the better you can stand the time. I like the fact that my Axe II is not trown out of a Apple factory in China, nor is the head-honcho using my hard earned money on 50% travels to the Bahamas and keeping a tight shedule in his personal jetplane.

One supportive customer giving thanks.(And boy, being 60+ makes it a hard learning-curve).

Got my email and ordered!!!! My list date was Jan 30. Time to start reading the manual and watching setup videos.

Went on the MFC-101 Wait list... Monday, January 28, 2013 3:43 PM

Got the purchase code today and ordered 5/15/2013. Yay!!!

If anybody else has a code that their not going to use. I like to have it. Just PM it to me. I appreciate all the members that who are honest and are willing to give their invites up for whatever reason.
Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom