What can I use to convert wav to sysex IR's for Ultra?

I want to purchase some of the OH cab packs but the Ultra requires sysex IR's, so I am trying to find a program that will convert from wav to sysex, and each program I tried had issues with the OH free samples.

Any recommendations? I don't want to purchase anything until I know for sure I can convert them for the Ultra.

I tried the Cab Lab 1 and this did not convert them correctly (it's possible the original had a higher resolution than allowed).

I tried the Cab Lab 3 Lite and it would say that it doesn't allow the conversion and I need to purchase the full version (but it says the lite version will convert them).

I tried going to the old AxeFX Archive for the axe-o-matic but my computer doesn't want to allow a download of any of those files (it blocks the downloads and gives me a warning message).

I will be using the Ultra without cabs for live playing but I was hoping to place some OH IR's inside it for recording.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that I haven't received an answer to this question.

Does every Ultra person just use sysex IR's without converting from wav to sysex?

this might help... Axe-O-Matic I originally got an earlier Mac OS X version off of the OH website. I tried to attach it here but the file is too big and it won't go.
I've attached a user manual of sorts for your perusal.

perhaps this (Axe-O-Matic version) found here will fill the need: http://archive.axefx.fr/Tools/old/ [earlier (?) version 107]

Or try this one (also located at the (tools/old) link above)
file.png
Axe-FxIRConverter-installer-2.0.jar

This link download contains both Mac and Windows Axe-O-Matic version files:
Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f96kzbl5o4hc1ry/axe-o-matic.zip?dl=0

Attachments

• OwnHammer Axe-OMatic Info.rtfd.zip
    41.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
@JOHNNYROCKIT, I tried to download the "jar" file, and just like whenever I try to download something from the archived site, I always received a message that my computer was blocking the download (something about it not being safe for me), BUT the dropbox link you provided worked for me :)

I have already used the AXE-O-Matic and it worked fine and pretty quickly so now I see all green icons in Axe Edit where before I was getting red icons with slashes in them.

A HUGE thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom