What Cab Pack do you want next?

Which of these cabs would you want as Cab Packs?

• Total voters

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Cab Pack 7 turned out great and the feedback has been almost completely positive. Thank you guys for all the kind words! What this means is that there's more to come and I have my eyes set on some options. I'll start shooting them hopefully in January.

If there's a specific cab on this list that you feel you would want first then go ahead and vote. Obviously my plan is to do them all but I would like to give you the power to affect which one I'll do first.

So right now I'm looking at 4x12 cabs for a few reasons. F.ex. More speakers = more tones and variety. Smaller cabs tend to have more comb filtering in general so I find less sweet spots. There are many reasons really but in the future I'm definitely interested in doing all sizes.

Happy voting! :)

Marshall MR1960TV is my vote sir ;-) APART from that, the Ultimate to me would be a Mesa 4x12 Traditional cab, and put some G12M25 Greenback speakers in it!

There are already so many Marshall and Mesa IR's available to choose from now (FAS, RW, OH, CK, misc free). Obviously they are the most popular and a safe bet to do for the masses.

What would be great is to start seeing some other popular cabs we don't have many choices from like Diezel and Bogner. The RedWirez Bogner's (my previous goto IR's) are aged and not UR and while OH put out the best Diezel IR's IMO (my current goto IR's) it would be nice to have more options in both. That's my opinion.

The poll is looking just like I expected. The TV cab has been one of the most hyped stock IRs (for a reason) in the Axe-Fx and it's completely different to what I just did so we get actual variety. I'm personally really interested in shooting the Bogner. I feel like there isn't a "Bogner" sounding Bogner IR collection out there yet.

Mesa Mark Series combo open back cab with EVM-12L please.
Yes RW has a collection or two like that but I think it can be done better.
Any decent open back 1 X 12 cab would probably do.
There's nothing real special about Mesa Mark Series cabs.

Back
Top Bottom