What are your favorite FM3 Accessories?

The title pretty much says it all- I have a pedalboard and footswitch toppers on the way, but I'm wondering what else I can add to personalize my Fm3. What do you like or recommend?

Same here
Also check out magnetic photo frames. I posted about it here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/lets-see-those-fm3-rigs.158779/page-49#post-2030827

Basically for $10 or less you can get a photo frame where each side can magnetically attach to the FM3, so you get 2 screen covers for $10. I might get a ZenRigs or Ceba later, but $35-$40 is a bit much for me since we are still stuck indoors with no gigs for the foreseeable future. This was a great solution.
Face.JPG

Also check out magnetic photo frames. I posted about it here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/lets-see-those-fm3-rigs.158779/page-49#post-2030827

Basically for $10 or less you can get a photo frame where each side can magnetically attach to the FM3, so you get 2 screen covers for $10. I might get a ZenRigs or Ceba later, but $35-$40 is a bit much for me since we are still stuck indoors with no gigs for the foreseeable future. This was a great solution.
View attachment 78787
Its cool, is the covering making the screen look a little bigger (magnify) kind of looks like it from the pic, for sure its worth the cost if gigging as a protector is necessary when drunk fans are slobbering about your gear, years ago had someone spill their drink on my GNX3 and the peddle buttons were forever sticky after that...

Its cool, is the covering making the screen look a little bigger (magnify) kind of looks like it from the pic, for sure its worth the cost if gigging as a protector is necessary when drunk fans are slobbering about your gear, years ago had someone spill their drink on my GNX3 and the peddle buttons were forever sticky after that...
No magnification. Yeah the ZenRigs and Ceba are cool and definitly wortht he price, I don't plan to gig anytime soon so I can't justify the cost even tho I want a ZenRigs; same reason I have not bought an FRFR system yet. I don't beleive any of the current screen protection systems are waterproof, so beer is still a liability. Cheers!

Just got mine today. Thanks for posting this!

Back
Top Bottom