What are you listening to right now?

I just discovered King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard a few weeks ago and have been obsessively going through their (20!) albums. My favorite so far is Microtonal Flying Banana, which is all microtonal music.

• Love
Reactions: Vio
While doing some work, I put on some old Elton John. Listened to all of Elton John and Honkey Chateau. It never ceases to amaze me how listening to music I grew up with as a kid always brings back so many memories. Things and events, people, relatives that have passed on, that I haven't thought about lately.

I'd have to say that for me, music is THE most important love I have in life (aside from some people.) I don't care for art, and I'm not big into poetry (except for music lyrics!), but when it comes to music, nothing moves me, and has me experiencing so many different emotions, like it does. It's absolute bliss to me!

While doing some work, I put on some old Elton John. Listened to all of Elton John and Honkey Chateau. It never ceases to amaze me how listening to music I grew up with as a kid always brings back so many memories. Things and events, people, relatives that have passed on, that I haven't thought about lately.

I'd have to say that for me, music is THE most important love I have in life (aside from some people.) I don't care for art, and I'm not big into poetry (except for music lyrics!), but when it comes to music, nothing moves me, and has me experiencing so many different emotions, like it does. It's absolute bliss to me!

Well said! :)

Jeff Beck. Just scored tix to see him in November. Playing the Live at Ronnie Scotts right now. I hope he doesn’t have Johnny Depp with him. Nothing against Johnny but I’m going to see Jeff. Who is the MAN!! 😁

Back
Top Bottom