what are you guys doing for a case?

I am using the same Gator bag as NeoSound posted. I just bought a pedaltrain jr. as I gig pretty often and really don't like having to reconnect all the cables for every gig. Having it wired on a pedalboard seems like it will probably be more convenient.

I am using the same Gator bag as NeoSound posted. I just bought a pedaltrain jr. as I gig pretty often and really don't like having to reconnect all the cables for every gig. Having it wired on a pedalboard seems like it will probably be more convenient.

does the ax8 and a foot controller fit on that pedaltrain?

does the ax8 and a foot controller fit on that pedaltrain?

It basically just fits the actual unit. I don't always use an expression pedal so i felt it was a waste to have it on there. I plan on putting my Mission in the front pocket for when I need it. My goal is to keep this rig as small/light as possible. I think the next pedaltrain that would fit one expression pedal would be the pedaltrain fly.

I have a Thon custom case from Thomann that I have been using with my Tonetrunk 68 board. I will keep using the case but I will get a new board, which I will make myself out of plexi glass to go with the plexi models.

I've got my old Kensington Contour bag from work when I had this gigantic laptop. It should fit perfectly, and the bag is built to survive a nuclear blast.

Now I just need something to put in it........(waits for invite).......

Anyone using the mono club bag? I'm thinking of trying that but it seems like there might be a bit too much wiggle room. If anyone has tried it I'd love to hear your thoughts:)

Back
Top Bottom