What are you GASing for right now?

My GAS valve has been opened to release some pressure....just acquired this. Still waiting for it to arrive from Germany.
Duesendburg Caribou

Attachments

• Doozy 1.jpg
    Doozy 1.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Doozy 2.jpg
    Doozy 2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Doozy 3.jpg
    Doozy 3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
I just sold my last tube amp (Mojave Scorpion head), I´m in the market for a semi-acoustic. Anybody tried the Gibson ES-235 ?

I was looking at the McCarty 594 hollowbody but there’s really none available, especially the color I wanted. Everywhere is back ordered. Then I found a dealer who’s getting in some wood library models with ebony fretboards and rosewood necks. Even though it’s now like $1000 more than I was gonna a spend I figured screw it. If I’m gonna spend a shit load of money I might as well do it proper. Should be in by November. It’s gonna be a long wait.

Until recently, I've never been interested in Telecasters, but I've seen a few youtube videos recently that have really turned me on to their sound. However, I've read that they are tough to play. And then I discovered Suhr do one with a 16" radius modern-profile neck. I'm tempted.

I've been selling gear the last three years rather than purchasing new gear. Amazing what you could do with a few guitars and few amps (down to two amps).

I'd love to see Fractal develop a modeling guitar like the Variax. Tried one of the Tyler Variax models but 2 weeks after I got it, the motherboard fried. Returned it, got another - same thing but after 3 weeks. Obviously Cliff's take on this would have Fractal's stellar QC. A shame - the thing was actually pretty cool & sounded great.

This is my recent G.A.S. relief.Picked this up this summer.I wanted something with P90's.Was ready to order a SG or LP Jr,then I saw this.I have three other Carvins so this was a no brainer.One of a kind.No more G.A.S. for now.C P90 IMG_0117.jpg

This is my recent G.A.S. relief.Picked this up this summer.I wanted something with P90's.Was ready to order a SG or LP Jr,then I saw this.I have three other Carvins so this was a no brainer.One of a kind.No more G.A.S. for now.View attachment 58053

Color me envious! If I had that guitar, I'd hold it and love it and squeeze it and call it George.

Back
Top Bottom