What are you GASing for right now?

Either a new (or used) guitar with P90s, or a pair of P-Rails to drop into a guitar I already own. Jonesing for a soapbar guitar of some sort.

Either a new (or used) guitar with P90s, or a pair of P-Rails to drop into a guitar I already own. Jonesing for a soapbar guitar of some sort.
I've been jonesing for a P90 guitar as well...they don't seem to come up used very often around our neck of the woods.

A new bass...
Since I’ve got the Axe-Fx3, I’ve rediscovered the pleasure to play guitar and create music.
I’ve bought a Caparison and I really love it !!!!
So now, it’s time for a good bass to revisit my stuffs :)

Since getting an Axe FX back in 2009, and a Matrix Q10 a few years later, I’ve wanted very little.

Now, if it were workshop Tool Acquisition then there’s a long list

Ordered a Variax Standard, last week. ..so ..and luckily, ..no GAS today. ...Though I am currently on the prowl for busted project guitars I can bring back to life.

Axe-FX III, PRS Custom 24, Pansonic GH5s, Xitone cab.

There's a chance I've got inheritance coming my way in the next few months so we'll see if I'm able to cross some stuff off my list.

A body for the new Bare Knuckle P90's that are just sitting on my desk...in the box....just staring at me....wondering wassup....

A PRS Custom 24, a couple Warmoth Strat and Tele builds I had in mind, a Schecter Elite 4 bass, an EBMM Stingray bass, some good studio monitors...

I'm actually considering (gasp!) downsizing the collection a bit. Even saying that makes me feel a little non-musicianish.

In realistic and honest terms, that will likely translate to condensing many lower cost items into fewer higher cost ones.

Back
Top Bottom