What are those little surprises comming with FW11??

My overweight cat pulled a similar stunt trying to clear the German Sheppard to jump on to the chair. Ended up missing the entire chair and landed all his 16 lbs on the dog's head. Not a pretty scene.

I'm hoping for the whole EQ in the amp block thing, to simulate the EQ stage of the Boogies etc. Shouldn't be long now.

Ummmmm.......Just a QUICK question......How can someone "shut their mouth" and still TALK to someone else at the same time?

You shut your mouth when your talking to me is like saying "You stand up while you're sitting down"!

Ummmmmmm..... I think that is the point...

Ummmmm.......Just a QUICK question......How can someone "shut their mouth" and still TALK to someone else at the same time?

You shut your mouth when your talking to me is like saying "You stand up while you're sitting down"!

thatsthejoke.jpg

I got a glimpse of the release notes...I think you'll be very happy.

I'm going to quote you again here. Just to make a point...

"[You] got a glimpse"???

What in the holy f**k of Zeus's butthole?

You're not on the beta team, not with 219 posts, so how did you come by such information?

I'm going to quote you again here. Just to make a point...

"[You] got a glimpse"???

What in the holy f**k of Zeus's butthole?

You're not on the beta team, not with 219 posts, so how did you come by such information?

Some dude found the link to FW11 and posted it. Included release notes in the post. It has been taken down since then.

The Firmware is somewhere on the server as we speak.

You may now change the EQ Type in the Amp block. Mark my words sir.

I saw the release notes too. Idk how someone got a hold of them but it was only up for about 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom