What are the best Shoes for the MFC?

Wurs

I have big feet! Size 14 to be exact. The switches on the MFC are very close together and I want to know what shoes you big people are using so you don't hit more than one switch at a time.

Or any other solutions...

Long story: I visited a college buddy from New York 15 years after he moved to Dallas, Texas. He met me at the airport and said "Howdy. First thang we got ta do is git you sum boots." I didn't want boots, but we went straight to this place called Boot World. A smiley guy outside greeted me and said "Hi. You wanna beer?" I said sure. Twenty minutes later, he was at my elbow. "You wanna another beer?" I ending up buying some Tony Llamas boots. The hard pointy toes work great for stompbox switches, but that's the only time I wear them.

I may be in the minority, but I don't really like the Barefoot buttons I put on my AX8. I seem to make more foot switch mistakes with them than without them, maybe because they reduce the distance between switches.

I know, I am in the minority, but because they are bigger, I find myself sometimes also hitting the one on the left or right. A better way of saying it would have been they make the gap smaller.

wildbabies_tummen_baby_barnklader.jpg
Will also make you look really tuff...

I love my Barefoot buttons, makes it much easier to hit the top row on the AX8.

If you have big feet, yea boots, or get used to hitting them w/ your toes rather than the ball of your foot.

Back
Top Bottom