What Amp Models would you like to see added?

Can’t see how anyone wouldn’t be hyped for a Mark 7 update. I’m pumped and also don’t have $4K to drop.

Ola England was saying it’s a cross between Recto and Mark, which is awesome sounding (almost like the jp2c). My main preset has been a 2C/Recto dual amp for the longest time. Love my axe 3.
I just tried the mark 7 in person today. If I am being honest, there was a lot of sizzle. Too much I couldn't get rid of it. I prefer the axe tbh

Dr Z Maz 18 MKI:
I understand the Maz 38 and Maz 8 are there, but the 18 doesn't have the low end flubbiness of the 38 or the thinness of the 8.

Tone King Imperial MKII:
Out of the hundreds of amp wishes, for whatever reason it's the only one that causes some people to see red and argue "it's already there"/"just use a tweed instead"/"tone is a journey, you don't need that model"

But it's a really sweet amp, and both of its channels would absolutely sing in the Fractal system.

Orange OR120
I really like this amp in Amplitube 5, so I think Fractal would absolutely knock it out of the park.

I think we could use a Pittbull. It really has its own very distinct sound and not easily mimicked by anything else in the FAS collection.

Fryette/VHT Pittbull is a hugely popular and legendary amp and I’ve always been surprised it hasn’t been modeled. Some of the best metal amps ever. The Ultralead would be killer. But even the 100/CL or 50/CL would be so great to have.

One channel of the VHT Fryette 50 CL would save at least two channels in my presets. With this amp with a Barber DDSS I have giged three years and played everything from Jazz to Thrash. Best amp ever.

I know I've asked before, but the GK 250ML would seriously rock. My P/G and Somewhere in Time tones NEEEEEEDDZZZZZ it!

Extra points if the adjustment pots under the cover are modeled as well . . .

None...all/more than anybody can ask for is already up there! With all these options, possibilities if you still can NOT get what you need out of this box....go and fix yourself :)

Right, there really aren't any amp sounds I cant get out of this box. There really isn't that much diversity in amps we have plenty of redundancy. Better to improve what there or add in other areas.

None...all/more than anybody can ask for is already up there! With all these options, possibilities if you still can NOT get what you need out of this box....go and fix yourself :)
not really - in that way of thinking, a small handful of amps (plexi,800,recto,ac30,delux...) would have sufficed to cover a wide range of tonal options. Only now that we have 300+ do some want to scoff at anyone asking for another variation. We passed the point of new models only adding subtle variation to the existing inventory a long long time ago. Fractal seems to thrive on adding new amp models, people here like getting new amp models - just enjoy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom