What amp, if did not have the Axe Fx III?

I am pretty pleased with my sole amp head , a 2018 Guytron GT-100FV I bought off the bench. I just copped the settings of Steely Dan guitarist
Www.JonHerington.com , he has been touring these for years with the Dan, and his tone inspired me to get mine.....now I have sweet spots for miles...and works nice with my LB-2 and OX......still would love to see this in our magic boxes.....

Komet low powered K60. The AXEIII comes out when I can't play at the volume needed for the K60 to sing.

D0B553ED-1262-44D6-8F7C-DBBDCCD9C9E8.jpeg

Last edited:
VHT Pitbull 50 CL with EQ. I would never have sold these amps, if there was a service in germany. Used them for three years.

I could get along just fine with my Recto Roadster, but if I were buying something new a Carol Ann would be very interesting.

I really, really, really don't miss lugging this rig around (the top left Marshall was the opening band's head, the rest is mine) even though it sounded fantastic.

The DSL 50 with a graphic EQ and a H9 into a 2x12 would probably keep me happy these days. Or a Triaxis/2:50. Or a Ceriatone Yeti. Or a Carol-Ann....

At this point in my playing life. Thinking a Fender Princeton (Reverb)

Before the Axe Fx it was all Mesa for me. Mark series to be precise.

Back
Top Bottom