What am I missing here?

Scrutinizer

Experienced
Rather than trying to convert the Lemur template I was using with my Ultra, I'm making new templates to use with my new Axe II.

Here's a screen grab of the Amp tab. Am I missing any important Axe-FX II Amp block controls? Which of these controls would you remove to make room for ones I should have included?

Last edited:
It looks fantastic! I don't think you're missing anything important. I was thinking about the xfrmrdrv/xfrmrmtch (?) thingie but that one also reduce the volume, but I think you've got it covered pretty well. It's nice :) I like it, it's good 8)

The damping control can do some magic sometimes. I didn´t see that one in there.

Actually what is that picture ? Is it a new editor ?

Last edited:
In that case I´d remove the mid resonance settings to create room for damping .
I don´t think they´re needed to simulate most speaker impedances.
Also , I don´t remember if you hade the bright cap in there.

Last edited:
It looks fantastic! I don't think you're missing anything important. I was thinking about the xfrmrdrv/xfrmrmtch (?) thingie but that one also reduce the volume, but I think you've got it covered pretty well. It's nice :) I like it, it's good 8)

In that case I´d remove the mid resonance settings to create room for damping .
I don´t think they´re needed to simulate most speaker impedances.
Also , I don´t remember if you hade the bright cap in there.

Thanks for the suggestions. I moved things around to make room for the bright cap and damping controls.
IMG_0046.jpg

This looks GREAT! I know you mentioned it is not something you plan to sell but is there any chance you would care to share it....figured it wouldn't hurt to ask :)

Thanks,
D.

Yes, I plan to share the template.

Note that I don't see this as an alternative to Axe-Pad, and am a little concerned that sharing my Lemur template will hurt sales of Axe-Pad. I don't want that to happen, so I hope that anyone that will or has downloaded my "Axe-for-Lemur" template(s) will also support the hard work that Cyber has done with Axe-Pad by purchasing that app.

Not really relevant, but I think the relationship between the OPs forum name and the thread title is really funny. :lol

Back
Top Bottom