What a great time to jump back in...

spikey

Experienced
Hi all and fyi,

I sold my Ultra back 2 years or so after the FX II was announced, and fully planned on upgrading. As life does at times, it got in the way of that. So lately Ive been reading here and learning whats new, seeing new firmware and editing software become available, and watching the excellent FX II videos from time to time, with excellent players btw- while playing with the other modeling preamps out there. And then going to bed each night saying, you had an Ultra so you can say that you owned one... Sigh... And then tweaking some more, and playing other modelers some more and, well..., you know.

Until,... tonight, when I decided... No MORE waiting! I up and ordered a new FX II from the home page! There was just too much guitar goodness to say no to any longer....... I Cant wait!!! IM STOKED NOW! Please make room in the pool.. CANNONBALL !!! ; )

I had to sell my Axe-Fx II last year for school tuition. Regretted it immediately. Saved up over the following year a finally bought another one last month. This one is going to my grave with me!

Hi all and fyi,

I sold my Ultra back 2 years or so after the FX II was announced, and fully planned on upgrading. As life does at times, it got in the way of that. So lately Ive been reading here and learning whats new, seeing new firmware and editing software become available, and watching the excellent FX II videos from time to time, with excellent players btw- while playing with the other modeling preamps out there. And then going to bed each night saying, you had an Ultra so you can say that you owned one... Sigh... And then tweaking some more, and playing other modelers some more and, well..., you know.

Until,... tonight, when I decided... No MORE waiting! I up and ordered a new FX II from the home page! There was just too much guitar goodness to say no to any longer....... I Cant wait!!! IM STOKED NOW! Please make room in the pool.. CANNONBALL !!! ; )

Yeah...it's kinda like comin home….

Again more hours of non stop playing and less hours of sleep !:)

I was always an amp and pedal guy, never liked modelers.
But with the Axe it is another reality !
Almost too good to be true!

Back
Top Bottom