What’s a good FRFR solution I get get relatively quickly?

dyeryn

I’ve been holding out for a long time waiting in atomic CLRs. But my time ran out all of the sudden I need to be heard in a few weeks. What do you like

I’ve been holding out for a long time waiting in atomic CLRs. But my time ran out all of the sudden I need to be heard in a few weeks. What do you like

There are a bazillion threads on this, but the closest available alternative seems to be the Xitone powered wedge. I've got one on order right now, and he estimated about a three week lead time.

I went with the xi
There are a bazillion threads on this, but the closest available alternative seems to be the Xitone powered wedge. I've got one on order right now, and he estimated about a three week lead time.

thanks I’ll give that a shot

Reactions: ESW
literally walk into a music store today and get many of the ones i mentioned in that linked thread.

Just FYI, I ordered an XITone active wedge on January 7th, and still no sign of it being shipped to me. He must be really busy or something.

I have a slightly different take on this. I figure the bottleneck is always the PA speakers, that’s what people are going to hear. So there’s no point having a monitor that sounds ten times better than the final sound. My biggest requirement is actually portability since I have RSI, so it has to be light. I went for ‘good enough’, which is a JBL EON 610. Cheap but not (too) nasty once you pull down the highs in the onboard EQ.

i asked him and he wrote back should be 3 weeks. hope he's right
Have you gotten it yet? He said mine should be shipping out in a few days last time I emailed him, but that was almost two weeks ago. Not really happy with this situation right now. Two months and still nothing.

Have you gotten it yet? He said mine should be shipping out in a few days last time I emailed him, but that was almost two weeks ago. Not really happy with this situation right now. Two months and still nothing.

I placed my order in late January and was told three weeks. I finally sent an email on Tuesday saying to just cancel the order, and got an immediate reply saying that he'd just finished it up, and that I'd see tracking info shortly. I got it yesterday. So it ended up being about 8 weeks.

im in the same boat. asked to cancel March 3rd but he said it was too late to cancel. begged him to get it out to me by the end of that week. so that was 11 days ago still nothing. Sucks. have not experienced "mick is super great to work with - amazing customer service!"

Back
Top Bottom