• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Whammy

andyp13

Forum Addict
Best answers
Has anyone got some good YouTube vids/audio links showing the use of the Fractal whammy via the pitch block, and also some harmony things etc... would be really interested in hearing what some folk get out of this block.....
I use the Harmoniser for some basic stuff though it’s still very effective...

Reactions: ESW

andyp13

Forum Addict
Best answers
I know the wiki has info on it, I was just interested to hear some people using it.

andyp13

Forum Addict
Best answers
There’s a video linked on the wiki page.
Oh you mean the one advertising the pedal, was hoping folk would have more creative ones than that though. :oops: Showing tricks etc with the whammy.

Last edited:

iaresee

Best answers
Oh you mean the one advertising the pedal, was hoping folk would have more creative ones than that though. :oops: Showing tricks etc with the whammy.

That's about as creative as I get with a whammy.

I also like using the PIT block for it's Octave Divider mode in front of a WAH block configured to be controlled with an envelope filter. Makes for a bass-y funk thing that's fun to play.

Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 9.44.25 PM.png

Top Bottom