Whammy Pedal

strat714

Experienced
I'm having trouble setting up a classic whammy for 1 octave down. Firmware 9.02. I'm using pitch 2 (I have pitch 1 set up for a dual harmony) and Mission pedals. I've set control up as external 4 and auto engage to slow and set my MFC-101 to controller 78 (I've also tried 19) and I can't seem to get the pedal to control the pitch. I'm using 1 pedal for volume, 1 for wah and a third to control my Roland synth volume and all are working, but I can't seem to set up a classic whammy. I'm probably missing something, but what? Hmmm. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

CC #78 is the default for bypassing the pitch block. you don't want to use that for the sweep. If your axe-fx ctrl #s are set to default you want to use 19. When you are in the modifier menu of the control parameter and you select external 4 for the modifier source, can you see the ball moving? If not, I would look at the mfc programming.

I had ext2 plugged into 4 and 2 plugged in to 4. Duh! I need coffee. Thanks for the quick reply Sean. I gots it! I have 11 days off and I'm Fractalating vociferously!

Back
Top Bottom