Whammy bar flutter

Usually the overall pitch goes up then quickly returns to original while the fluttering oscillates above and below that pitch. And the amplitude would need to decay also. Sounds like a fun challenge.

It would be helpful if you could trigger an asdr with a button. Not possible right?
Not triggered w/ a button, no, but the ADSR controllers can be set to trigger/retrigger every time the signal level exceeds the input threshold...

Love your work. The only problem (for me) is that I have only ever tried using fracpad twice and both times it crashed within a minute. Might try it again, now that I am reminded of the cool things it does.
You can do this in Axe Edit, also.

The flutter accelerates and diminishes at the same time, kind of like a ball bouncing faster but lower on each bounce.

I would have thought it was a sine wave shape of decreasing amplitude as the trem springs absorb the energy of the initial flickin’.

The problem I see with this is making sure your technique on the momentary switch is good enough to interrupt the effect for the next note otherwise it wouldn’t be very realistic. Then again such lack of realism is precisely what makes the Axe-FX amazing... making things happen that you couldn’t do in the normal physical universe we briefly occupy.

Back
Top Bottom